6. The Potato Dish
2 cup of Marinara sauce
sweet mini peppers (3 green, 3 orange and 3 yellow)
1 medium onions
1/4 tablespoon of basil & Parsley
1/4 tablespoon of thyme
3 cups of baby spinach
2 tablespoon olive oil (or grapeseed oil)
4 cubes of Knorr’s cilantro seasoning
1/2 or 1 cup of fresh mint.
Boiled Sweet Potato:
-Peel, dice and boiled 5 or more sweet medium potatoes for 20 mins or until they soften.
To make stew:
-In a saucepan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil or grapeseed oil on medium heat. Add 1 medium diced onions and diced sweet mini peppers, stir for 3 minutes. Then add 4 tablespoons of marinara sauce and stir for an additional 2 minutes.
-Add basil, thyme, parsley, mint, spinach and stir for another 5 minute. Add 4 cubes of Knorr cilantro seasoning.
-Transfer the stew from the saucepan into a bigger pot and add boiled sweet potatoes. Mash/Mix the boiled potatoes and stew with a spatula/bamboo utensil until desired texture ( I prefer the creamy mash-potato like texture as shown below).
-Dinner is ready! Make more to share with friends and Family!
5. Raelthy II
Boil 1 Ramen Noodles for 5 mins, Add freshly diced onions and tomatoes, dried basil leaves and tofu.
Let it all boil for another 5 – 10 minutes and your Raelthy is ready!!
3. Asparagus and vegetable lentils
10-20 asparagus sticks
1/2 or 1 whole cucumber
2 orange sweet mini peppers
2 sweet mini red peppers
1/2 medium onions or garlic
1 sweet mini yellow peppers
1 1/2 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil
1 tea spoon of thyme or parsley
1 cube of knorr or 1 packet of goya vegetable seasoning
Cook lentils on fire for 15-20 mins until it’s cooked done, Or longer if desired softer.
In a pot, add olive oil and let it warm up for 1-2 mins on medium heat
Add onions or garlic, already diced peppers, diced cucumbers, thyme and or parsley
Add Goya or knorr seasoning.
Stir fry for 5-10 mins, then add already cooked lentils and stir fry for addition 7-15 minutes.
Lentils potion of the meal is now ready!
In a separate pot, boil the asparagus for 10-15 minutes. Season with a little goya or a pinch of salt and thyme.
Place asparagus in a plate, and lentils beside it and dinner is ready!
2. Potato, beans and Stew
2 medium size potatoes
1 medium size sweet potato
1 Bush’s vegetarian baked beans
1 large tomatoe
1/2 medium size onions
20 straws of fresh chives
20 leaves of fresh Thai Basil
1 teaspoon of thyme
2 orange mini sweet peppers
1 red mini sweet pepper
2 yellow mini sweet peppers
2 1/2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
Goya vegetable Seasoning
- To prepare the potatoes, boil potatoes for 15 – 25 minutes (depending on how soft you prefer it).
- To prepare the beans,
- Open 1 can of Bush’s Baked Beans (vegetarian ). Empty the can into a pot, add as much water as necessary to rinse the beans out once or twice, to reduce the amount of sodium in the beans.
- Let the beans warm up on medium heat for 5 – 7 minutes with little or no water.
3. To prepare stew, add diced onions, tomatoes, sliced chives, fresh basil leaves, sliced peppers and 2 1/2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil to a medium size pot.
4. Place the pot on medium heat, add thyme and 1 teaspoon of Goya seasoning .
5. Stir stew and let it boil for 15 minutes.
-Dinner is ready, served as desired!
- Spinach Soup with Asparagus and Beans
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1/2 diced tomatoes
- 1/3 diced medium onion
- 1 cube of knorr seasoning
- 1 tablespoon each of cilantro & thyme
- 3-5 cups of water or more as desired.
- ½ or 1 teaspoon of salt (optional)
- Boil the water for 3-5 minutes, then add the spinach, diced tomatoes, onion, cilantro, thyme, and seasoning.
- Let it all boil for 10 minutes, stir soup, taste and add salt if desired.
- Let it boil for an additional 5 minutes or longer (if preferred). If not, soup is ready!
- Boil Asparagus in 4 cup of water for 5-10 minutes.
- Add ½ tablespoon of thyme
- Add ½ cube of knorr seasoning
- Add ½ tablespoon of olive oil (optional)
Bush’s Vegetarian Baked Beans
- Open 1 can of Bush’s Baked Beans (vegetarian)
- Pour it into a pot, add as much water as necessary to rinse the beans out once or twice, this reduces the amount of sodium in the beans.
- Let beans warm up on low-medium heat for 3 – 5 minutes with little or no water.
- Dinner is ready, served as desired!